Senior Service Reliability Engineer
Miami, FL /
Product – Platform & Reliability /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Senior Service Reliability Engineer to join our team. As an SRE you will build, operate and improve a highly available, performant, scalable, cost-effective, reliable and secure Mambu Cloud Platform using latest tools and technologies.
What you'll be working on:
- Build and maintain the Mambu Cloud Platform by ensuring that the platform is highly available and the infrastructure can scale without any downtime for the customer
- Managing performance and analyzing infrastructure problems utilizing the latest tools and technologies to enable application containerization and micro services architecture
- Assessing 3rd party solutions and advising in build-vs-buy decisions;
- Ensuring that development teams can autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, with reduced coordination
- Develop and improve engineering tools and processes by defining and improving continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes
- Ensuring accessibility, integration, performance and security for all tools used in the product life cycle
- Sharing knowledge and best practices to enhance the SRE/DevOps approach
- Helping the engineering teams to increase the deployment frequency and reduce the lead time and service in production
- Helping engineering teams get deep insights into their applications in production
- Promote technical excellence by nurturing and monitoring the product
- Organizing the accumulated knowledge and information gained by the team, making it available and easy to retrieve whenever needed by any team member, with an increase focus on the team process
You need to have:
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience working with public cloud services
- Understanding of cloud native applications, distributed and Linux systems (including networking and security)
- Software development and testing skills (Java, Python, unit testing, integration testing, etc.)
- Working with application monitoring and alerting on scale
- Experience with incident management and on-call rotation
- Familiar with continuous deployment strategies (blue/green, canary)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in another relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
We hope you have:
- Experience with database administration and Application security knowledge (secure software development practices)
- Software development and testing skills utilizing Go
- Experience with configuration management, infrastructure-as-code tools and managing application on Kubernetes
Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site