Manager, Procurement & Facilities
People – People Ops | EMEA
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. With offices around the world and over 200 employees globally, we are in a special period of large growth as we transform from Start-up to an internationally recognised company.
To continue our success story, we are looking for a Facilities Manager to improve the quality of Mambu’s work environment and enhance the productivity of the business on a global level.
We bring people with the best skills, heart and attitude together to help our clients change financial services. It doesn't matter where you’re from, Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents, making our team diverse in perspective and ideas. What matters is what you contribute and how you make a difference.
What you'll be working on:
- Ensure an efficient and secure working environment for all Mambuvians worldwide
- Global leader for real estate management and negotiations
- Manage contracts with service providers - including insurance, security, and various facilities tasks.
- Act as the central point of contact for operational procurement processes and partner with key internal stakeholders globally
- Verify that Mambu’s offices are compliant with ISO/SOC requirements
- Supervise all office managers and relevant external contractors
- Oversee that the right equipment and a great physical office experience for new employees is always achieved
- Ensure that utilities consumption is done in a cost effective way
What you need to have:
- Competent in contract performance and facilities services operations
- Cross team collaborator - preferably experienced in working in a matrix organisation
- Skilled negotiator and contract management processes expert
- Able to handle multiple tasks/requests, work in a fast-paced environment. Able to navigate through a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to both give and follow direction and set priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service mindset
- Fluent written and spoken capability in English
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Competitive salary and benefits program.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site