Infrastructure Security Engineer
Product – Platform & Reliability /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer to implement, enhance and manage security technologies, practices and training that support the mission to protect Mambu’s infrastructure and the information managed by the services. As an Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will collaborate with the Infrastructure team and with other engineering teams to detect, analyze, understand, mitigate and permanently fix vulnerabilities.
You will provide sufficient tools, practices and guidance so that engineers can autonomously improve security of Mambu environments and ensure security of the services.
- Create automated and continuous security and compliance by:
- Secure Mambu environments and infrastructure by:
- Ensure that all infrastructure components are patched and up-to-date by:
- Consider security as enablement, not a blocker by:
- Have strong DevSecOps mindset by:
- Automating all checks required for security and compliance certifications;
- Providing awareness of issues with our processes and when they are not followed teams are trained or processes are adjusted;
- Verifying that up-to-date documentation on how we secure Mambu is clear and accepted by security stakeholders of our customers.
- Ensuring teams apply security first principle when implementing infrastructure;
- Taking care that all Mambu infrastructure has secure configuration;
- Establishing the same level of security across different cloud providers.
- Automating everything instead of manually updating all components;
- Deploying efficiently and rapidly bug fixes to open source cloud native components of Mambu infrastructure and services.
- Securing design and architecture;
- Spreading the knowledge about vulnerabilities and attack vectors;
- Promoting best security practices;
- Organizing security trainings for SRE and development teams throughout Mambu.
- Spreading security mindset not only across SREs, but also throughout the organization;
- Making security an inseparable part of SREs.
You need to have:
- Knowledge of information security principles (ie. Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability) and their application in SaaS solutions (ie. cloud computing, web applications, networking);
- Solid hands on background in infrastructure engineering;
- Knowledge of secure coding practices;
- Experience in conducting information security risk assessments for distributed, complex systems;
- Capacity to find creative solutions that don't introduce security as a blocker;
- Proactive mindset and drive to find and address root causes;
- Positive and team-player attitude.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site