Fintech Pre-sales Consultant / Solution Engineer
Product – Solution Engineering | APAC /
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Presales Consultant / Solution Engineer to be a part of our rapidly growing Solutions Engineering Team.
As a Presales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for helping our sales executives to prepare and present solutions to prospective clients: from preparing demos to assisting with proposals and requirements analysis.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- Closely interacting with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers' operational needs and preparing solution materials, doing product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept and any other work required to help the clients understand how Mambu fits their needs
- Working with sales, you'll discover the business and operational challenges or goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show how Mambu is the best solution for them
- Assisting with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems
- Handing over new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinating with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
- Providing assistance to marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral
You need to have:
- Several years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products and operations
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFIs and RFPs
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Customer facing experience - ideally in APAC
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with banking systems and/or fintech solutions
- Experience in a presales consulting role
- Insights into the Payments Industry would be a plus
- A desire to develop project management skills
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site