Cloud Application Engineer (f/m)
Product – Technical Support
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Cloud Application Engineers to join our team for the quest of assisting organizations around the world in using our web services.
As an Application Engineer, you will proactively contribute to increasing the reliability of these services in close collaborations with all Mambu teams. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Investigate technical problems, using all the tools and data needed in a smart and efficient way
- Identify and communicate solutions to the other support levels and to our customers
- Interact with various departments within Mambu in a collaborative & open-minded way
- Keep up to date with the architecture of our complex product which uses multiple external services
- Optimize daily tasks by the use of automation and internally created tools
- Assist organizations and our partners in migrating data from their current system to Mambu
- Contribute to constant improving of our technical support flows
You need to have:
- Technical background in Java, SQL or web services
- Experience in working with bash, python or other scripting languages
- A talent in explaining complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT stakeholders
- Ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge level
- The skills to quickly get to the roots of complex problems in order to see and analyse multiple solutions - and you should enjoy this kind of solution hunting
- Strong interest in understanding our banking product business logic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
We hope you have:
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting
- Experience with support ticketing systems, including SLA management
- First know-how in using monitoring/big-data tools like: Nagios, Splunk, Loggly
Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site