Sales – Sales | EMEA
We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Partner Manager to join our company and support Mambu further growth by developing and nurturing strategic relations with all Mambu Marketplace partners.
If you're excited by the perspective of working with innovative banking and Financial institutions around the world, help us further disrupt the industry and serve them with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be. We offer you to be part of a growing and successful company, where you can help us further build on our success.
What you'll be working on:
- Nurture existing relationships and ensure continuous pipeline & sales growth
- Work with product owners to map out our ecosystem of marketplace partners. geographic vs functional capability; identify any gaps and potential marketplace partners
- Leverage existing relationships primarily with marketplace partners and where appropriate with consultancies, product vendors, SI partners and develop strong regional relationships
- Develop marketplace partner management plan to meet agreed targets and KPI’s
- Actively manage multiple stakeholders through the whole partnership lifecycle (partner identification, on-boarding, selling together, creating a centre of excellence)
- Coordinate all company activities with the partners including trainings, demo’s, marketing activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements
- Act as point of contact for sales and pre-sales to support setting up a solution ecosystem
- Actively engages internal teams to ensure partner’s success
You need to have:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CIO and decision-makers C-level executives
- Ability to explain the benefits of working with partners to internal teams (sales, delivery, solutions engineering, development)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary would be a plus
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site