Regional Inside Sales Manager APAC
Commercial - APAC – Commercial Growth and Ops /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Inside Sales Team is responsible for driving pipeline build activities within their designated region. As an Inside Sales Manager, the role will be focused on; aligning GTM stakeholders, drive pipeline generation activities and ensure success with the team.
Your role at Mambu
- You'll be focusing on the Operational execution of GTMs & target campaigns with your team
- You'll be in-charge in the execution of lead and opportunity handoff points by the team and the execution of account penetration, cadence programmes & lead management
- You'll be driving regional pipeline generation activities and success with the team
- You'll identify key skills required to be successful as an Inside Sales Representative and execute on hiring plans to address resource needs in territories
- You'll work alongside the Global Head of IS to develop coaching framework which measures a number of key competencies
- You'll have to create an analysis such as forecasting pipeline generation targets and conversion metrics and present insight reporting on performance confidently to senior management
What you’re bringing to the table
- You have solid previous experience working as an Inside Sales Manager within FinTech / SaaS / Technology industry.
- You have an In-depth understanding of the sales process.
- You are an excellent communicator, interpersonal and team management skills
- You display strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- You possessed strong analytical and organizational skills
You’re more than your job description
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You have detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes.
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development personal budget
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site