Senior Service Reliability Engineer - Shared Services
Product – Platform & Reliability /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Senior Service Reliability Engineer to join our team. As an SRE you will build, operate and improve a highly available, performant, scalable, cost-effective, reliable and secure Mambu Cloud Platform using latest tools and technologies. Focused on the area (persistency, messaging, edge services) and achieve technical excellence and deep expertise in it.
What you'll be working on:
- Managed service for auxiliary and ancillary applications
- Complexity is hidden from engineering teams
- Highly available on-demand applications
- Services are scaled without downtime or reduction of performance
- DevOps mindset
- Share knowledge and best practices with other engineering teamsImprove all aspects of monitoring and resilience
- Open to experiment with new and unconventional technical solutions
- Secure and compliant applications
- Provide disaster recovery for the managed applications
- Automate compliance enforcement and reporting
- Security as a priority, but at the same time not a blocker
- Hosted in Cloud and on Kubernetes
- Use services provided by AWS, GCP, Azure
- Support running all services on Kubernetes
- Implement cloud agnostic architecture
- Focus on one of the areas:
- Persistency: MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and other
- Messaging: Nakadi/Kafka, rabbitmq and other
- Edge services: Kong, Redis, ClamAV and other
You need to have:
- 4+ years of experience, at least 3 last years with a public cloud and at least 2 years of Docker/Kubernetes.
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Experience with managing services on Kubernetes and running them in Production
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes networking, security and storage
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scaleIncident management, on-call rotation availability
- Continuous deployment strategies (blue/green, canary)
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools
- Passion to one of the areas (persistency, messaging, edge services)
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skillsInterest in Cloud Operations.
- This is not an ops position, but the goal is to create engineering solutions for ops problems.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Salary range for this role is 4900 - 6200 Eur GROSS/monthly
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site