Marketing Manager APAC
Marketing – Marketing | APAC
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Marketing Manager to help build our brand and grow demand for Mambu in the APAC region. This is an exciting but also demanding role, requiring both strategic and broad operational experience.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for building the Mambu brand and helping to drive demand for our solution in the entire APAC region. You'll work closely with regional stakeholders and our international marketing team to deliver a wide range of marketing projects, as well as modifying the global marketing strategy for the region.
What you'll be working on:
- Developing short and long-term APAC marketing programs across various functional areas in alignment to Mambu's global marketing plan
- Leading the regional marketing strategy for Mambu through multi-channel activities including digital marketing, relationship management & convention planning
- Supporting our regional Sales and Business Development team with powerful marketing material which supports RFP processes and convinces our prospects
- Building relationships with our key regional partners, identifying co-marketing opportunities and executing them
- Ensuring we are connected with the right media outlets and industry influencers and that our news and content have the maximum impact in the region
- Helping to identify the events in which Mambu should participate, ensuring the selected events are well executed and delivering the maximum return on objectives
- Discovering new marketing opportunities and performing market research and competitor analysis to position our campaigns competitively in the market
- Creating and promoting bold, credible and regionally focused content across multiple channels - both on- & offline
You need to have:
- Solid and broad marketing background with multiple years of relevant experience in APAC
- Curiosity to discover new marketing trends and to know what our competitors are doing in the APAC region
- A strong self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- A strategic mindset with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- A team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You enjoy collaborating with colleagues from various departments and support them through your marketing activities in their business needs
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing
It would be great if you also had:
- Any additional language skills - especially those present in the APAC region
- Prior experience in financial services marketing, either from a bank, technology vendor or a FinTech company
- Know-How in how to create marketing campaigns for complex technical products
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site