Application Consultant (f/m)
Customer Success – Delivery | APAC
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Application Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing delivery services support team.
As an Application Consultant, you’ll be responsible for helping our clients to get the best out of our platform: from mapping their requirements, to providing training and advising on best practices throughout their complete project lifecycle.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- Work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- Gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- Provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases
- Provide ongoing support and Q&A to existing customers and their users
- Be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company
You need to have:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with banking systems
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Strong project and time management skills
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site