Senior Account Executive
Mexico City /
Commercial - LATAM – Account Executive /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Sales team works collaboratively with the regions’ Managing Director and Regional Commercial Director to achieve regional and country growth.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll nurture opportunities and existing accounts, while building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- You’ll identify and act on opportunities through our growing account network
- You’ll manage complete and complex sales-cycles oftentimes presenting to C-level key decision making executives, the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- You’ll create proposals and assist with RFP responses, coordinate deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 5+ years of experience in a sales or Account Executive position within the FinTech industry with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- You have a consultative approach for understanding the customers' needs and challenging them on solutions while always working towards sales closure
- You have a solid technical understanding of SaaS solutions, preferably cloud technology and delivery models, and how they apply to the financial services industry
- You have experience in streamlining sales related processes, and the talent to ensure that internal & external processes run smoothly
You're more than your job description
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You have detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- You have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and Spanish
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site