Instructional Designer Lead
Product – Product Management
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an Instructional Design Lead to Kick-start and lead the Instructional Design initiative as part of the Customer Education program, focusing on developing engaging self-service e-learning solutions for Mambu’s customers and partners across the globe, applying the latest best practices of Adult Learning Theories.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather requirements, analyze, design, and develop blended, dynamic, and engaging “best in class” technical learning experiences
- Through collaboration build relationships with Mambu’s subject matter experts, customers and partners to develop outcome-based content and improve it through continuous feedback loops
- Use creative, innovative, fast development and “best practices” approaches to build easy to digest learning “nuggets”
- Leverage content, templates, tools, and methodologies to assemble standardized and certification programs
- Educate internal and external audiences on Mambu's new (technical) product features and functionality
- Educate yourself on Mambu’s products, integrations and typical use cases and create best practices to fitting content
- Serve as a training thought leader
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, related field or similar practical experience
- 5 years of experience designing, developing and testing e-learning content
- Experience developing original learning products in HTML5 or other development technology
- Excellent written English (fluent or native speaker)
- Self Motivated
- Ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives
- Clear Communicator. Ability to communicate clearly, with respect and empathy
- Creative. Ability to solve problems, curiosity to try something new, looking at the things with fresh perspective
Would be nice if you have:
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology
- Experience making e-learning exciting, fun and social
- Working experience in Product-centric organisation
- Working experience in Core Banking / Financial Technology (FinTech) Company
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site