Senior Business Development Manager - ASEAN
Commercial - APAC – Business Development /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team Be part of our ever growing Sales team where you’ll be working with General Managers in the region to steer projects with internal and external stakeholders to develop the local market and enhance our growth strategy.
Your role at Mambu
- Analyse the latest industry developments to build go to-market strategy and territory plan
- Build a strong and data driven pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities
- Work on key/focus account plans to generate and developed qualified opportunities
- Closely collaborate and align with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives
- Strategise and align with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities
What you’re bringing to the table
- Experience in selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment (Core banking or Fintech is a plus)
- at least 7-8 years of proven work experience as a senior Business Development Manager or similar senior Sales role in the ASEAN region
- Experience in contributing to building a go-to-market strategy
- A qualification or experience in finance or banking
You’re more than your job description
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach
- You have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and follow through process
- An open minded person who enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way
- You’re an excellent communicator & negotiator
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Remote team, you will have access to:
To be confirmed (global benefits)
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site