Commercial - EMEA – Customer Success - Delivery & Support /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people!
To continue our success story we are looking for an Application Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing Delivery team in Vilnius.
As an Application Consultant, you’ll be responsible for helping our clients to get the best out of our platform: from mapping their requirements, to providing training and advising on best practices throughout their complete project lifecycle.
This role will be providing support and services to the MEA market as such the working days will be Sunday-Thursday.
What you'll be working on:
- Work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, micro-finance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- Gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- Provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases
- Provide ongoing support and Q&A to existing customers and their users
- Be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company
What's in your toolbox:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems
You’re more than your job description:
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your project and time management skills because you love it!
- You have experience working with banking systems
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Vilnius team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruit
- Free underground parking
- Training & development personal budget
- 3640 - 5460 EUR Gross/Month
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site