System Owner (Technical Lead/Architect)
Product – Banking Engine /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic System Owner to join our team to build the latest features to be used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu System Owner, you’ll own the technical aspects of a product line and you’ll be main responsible for the used technical stack and code. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical leadership in the product line by:
- Co-own the product backlog by:
- Ensure codebase high quality by:
- Ensure the system is according to agreed non-functional requirements by:
- Coach the technical team by:
- Applying agile architecture principles in all development phases;
- Constantly improving the system technical capabilities and technology stack;
- Structuring development phases for implementing new initiatives;
- Driving innovation with each newly implemented functionality ;
- Finding and implementing solutions for technical challenges, with the team;
- Representing the team in System Owners Group and align the team to agreed standards and practices.
- Owning the roadmap, together with the Product Owner;
- Conducting technical assessments;
- Collaborating with PO & CTO for validating roadmap, technical & business solutions and gaps;
- Finding general solutions to address common defects in the system.
- Hands-on coding for most of the time and providing an example of code quality;
- Creating channels for the team to express and finding solutions for technical impediments and coding standards improvements;
- Ensuring code base is constantly at its highest possible standards.
- Monitoring performance, availability and security of the system;
- Acknowledging, investigating and proposing solutions for addressing impediments.
- Mentoring and growing technical talent inside the team;
- Creating a self-sufficient team, capable of addressing any technical challenge;
- Implementing & delivering new initiatives, together with the team.
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
- 7+ years experience working in Java in real-world projects;
- Experience with Agile Architecture good practices;
- Microservices and theoretical containerization knowledge;
- Experience with project planning (MVPs, phases);
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization;
- Proactive, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude;
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site