Business Development Manager
Sales – Sales | APAC
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets.
We believe that a great company is built on great people.
We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Business Development Representative to be a part of our rapidly growing and successful sales team.
What you will be doing:
- Shaping existing, and creating new business opportunities by converting in- and outbound leads to high-valued qualified opportunities
- Supporting in the front-lines of sales and taking over an important role in expanding our business and enhancing our image in the market
- Cultivating strong relationships with prospects and act as their “trusted advisor”
- Working closely with our Account Executive team in order to decide jointly when a lead is developed. Your colleagues will help you setting up the most effective elevator pitch and support you in your professional development
- Supporting the sales teams and Mambu’s further growth by spotting trends and opportunities in the APAC market and contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identifying client needs and advising on the Mambu solutions - all with the goal to build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Assisting in setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives / Sales Directors
- Staying up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- You will be motivated by the outlook to support senior sales people with remote presentations, RFP’s and other similar customer engagement, once you are established in your role
Who you are:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role for at least 2-3 years in the APAC region
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in another relevant field
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, lead qualification methodologies) - ideally: previous experience in qualifying leads from marketing campaigns through methodologies like MEDDIC or CHAMP
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and solid understanding of sales specific performance metrics
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills which make you instantly credible, so that senior contacts feel comfortable sharing detailed information about their business and requirements
- An open minded personality with a high EQ, who enjoys presenting in front of clients & prospects in an engaging way
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site