Application Consultant, LATAM
Miami, FL /
Commercial - LATAM – Customer Success - Delivery & Support /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The onboarding team is part of the Global Customer Success team who is responsible for supporting and assisting our clients on Mambu’s platform. From being functional & technical experts to delivering strategic alignment & value expectations!
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- You’ll gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers, and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- You’ll provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases, as well as ongoing support to existing customers and their users
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience working with consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- You have a consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and Spanish
You're more than your job descriptions
- You love working in a team, you are an excellent communicator, and you are handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5.
As a member of the US team, we provide you with:
- Competitive benefits package- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental and Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
- Time to unwind- Enjoy 20 days of PTO (vacation, sick, personal) and 6 floating holidays (full-time employees only) per year, as well as paid holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement and continued education benefits
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site