Marketing – Marketing | EMEA
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for Marketing Manager to help build our brand and grow demand for Mambu in the EMEA region. This is an exciting but demanding role, requiring both strategic and broad tactical experience.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for building the Mambu brand and helping to drive demand for our solution in the the EMEA region, you'll work closely with regional stakeholders and the central marketing team to deliver a broad range of marketing tactics, as well as helping to enhance the marketing strategy for the region.
What you'll be working on:
- Delivering a wide range of marketing tactics with support from the central marketing team, regional stakeholders and our local PR agency
- Forging relationships with our key regional partners, identifying co-marketing opportunities and executing them
- Ensuring we are connected with the right media outlets and industry influencers and that our news and content have the maximum impact in region
- Helping to identify the events in which Mambu should participate, ensuring the selected events are well executed and deliver the maximum return on objectives
- Creating and promoting bold, credible and regionally focused content across multiple channels
- Creating collateral and assets which support the full client buying process
You need to have:
- Solid marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills both in English
- Strategic mindset with a pragmatic approach
- Deep knowledge of marketing in the EMEA region
- "Self starter" and entrepreneurial mindset. You love to work independently, roll up your sleeves and get on with it
It would be great if you also had:
- An additional language
- Prior experience in financial services marketing, either from a bank, technology vendor or FinTech
- Understanding of core banking solutions
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site