Senior Sales Executive
Sales – Sales | APAC
We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Executive to join our healthy growing sales department and company.
If you're excited by the prospect of working with innovative banking and financial institutions around the world, help us further disrupt the industry and serve them with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
What you'll be working on:
- Nurturing opportunities and existing accounts
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- Identifying and acting on opportunities through our growing account network
- Managing complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- Coordinating deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
- Collaborating with the other internal departments, managers, and team members to help nurture our results driven, team oriented company culture
- Creating proposals and assisting with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have:
- Several years of experience in a sales or Account Executive position combined with a strong ability to identify a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working in the FinTech industry - ideally in APAC
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- A consultative approach for understanding the customers' needs and challenging them on solutions while always working towards sales closure
- Detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS solutions, preferably cloud technology and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- Strong self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- A team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- Experience in streamlining sales related processes and the talent to ensure that internal & external processes run smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
It would be great if you also had:
- Specific knowledge of financial products
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies (e.g. salesforce)
- Desire to travel internationally on a regular basis to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site