Integration Consultant (f/m/x)
Customer – Delivery | Amsterdam /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But Mambu is different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for an Integration Consultant to work with our Delivery team and our customers or partners in defining technical solutions to project components.
What you'll be working on:
- Consulting developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- Preparing requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu
- Representing the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- Overseeing and conducting functional testing, scenario definition and Q&A with our clients and partners
- Working closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
- Coordinating with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
What you need to have:
- Excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- Deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly, to mockup designs and communicate workflows
- Strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- Capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
- Proven ability to document requirements and work with multiple stakeholders for review, approval and sign-off
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with working with Scrum and Kanban teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Basic knowledge with ERP/Accounting (debit/credit) systems
- Several years of experience working on IT projects in a technical capacity
- Experience in banking and finance field or ERP software
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course, we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site