General & Admin – G & A /
Mammoth Biosciences is harnessing the diversity of nature to power the next generation of CRISPR products. Through the discovery and development of novel CRISPR products. Through the discovery and development of novel CRISPR systems, the company is enabling the full potential of its platform to read and write the code of life. Mammoth aims to democratize disease detection with an easy and affordable point-of-care test that allows real-time and simultaneous detection of multiple conditions. By leveraging its internal research and development and exclusive licensing to Cas12, Cas13, Cas14 and CasPhi. Mammoth can provide enhanced diagnostics and genome editing for life science research, healthcare, agriculture, biodefense and more. Based in San Francisco, Mammoth Biosciences is co-founded by CRISPR pioneer Jennifer Doudna and principal founders Trevor Martin, Janice Chen, and Lucas Harrington. The firm is backed by top institutional investors including Mayfield, NFX, and 8VC, Decheng, and leading individual investors including Brook Byers, Tim Cook, and Jeff Huber.
Mammoth is seeking an industrious full-lifecycle recruiter to assist in our period of rapid growth. This individual will work directly with the Director of People to fill open roles across all areas of the company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical teams on positions that are critical to the company’s advancement. This is a full-time contract position. This is a full-time contract position, and a unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the growth of an impact-driven organization.
- In close partnership with the Director of People, manage a requisition load of 10-20 positions, from job description development to references
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with hiring managers by delivering on requests and driving the recruiting process forward
- Light scheduling, as needed
- Provide regular updates on recruiting activities and maintain candidate status in Lever, our ATS
- Proactive sourcing, as needed
- 5 years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- 2 years of recruiting experience in a scientific industry (i.e. biotech, pharma, medical device)
- Experience recruiting for a fast-growing startup
- Experience filling requisitions in the diagnostics space
- Proficiency in digital productivity tools; namely, GSuite, Lever, Slack, Asana and Zoom
- Low ego, customer service mentality and whatever-it-takes attitude
- High sense of urgency and ability to work independently