Serving as the ongoing connection between Mango and our customers Account Managers at Mango Languages are passionate about engaging and exciting clients to cultivate life-changing cross-cultural experiences by implementing Mango's resources in their communities.
Account Advocates are responsible for the management of client accounts by developing long-standing relationships with our customers, anticipating their needs, and providing support in their use and promotion of the Mango Languages product. Account Advocates generate annual subscription renewals and serve as the face of Mango at conferences and on-site visits throughout the year. Success as an Account Advocate plays an integral part of the organization’s overall success.
As an Account Advocate, you have a genuine passion for our customers and demonstrate a commitment to serve. You are able to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with all stakeholders. As a representative, you possess above-average organizational skills and follow-through with keen attention to detail. You can work effectively as a member of a strong collaborative team, coming up with creative solutions to the issues that arise.
Here at Mango Languages, our purpose is simple but powerful: enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. When you work at Mango, every day brings a new perspective — are you up for the challenge?
- Obtain a high renewal rate by following the renewal core process
- Serve as an easily accessible direct point of contact to customers in an assigned territory
- Communicate with customers through meaningful touch points in an effort to build strong relationships
- Promote additional products and services to current clients in an effort to generate upsell opportunity
- Identify customer barriers and develop creative solutions
- Provide timely solutions to client requests and concerns
- Communicate product bugs and issues with the Product Team
- Recover clients who are considering other options by reinforcing Mango Languages’ product value for their organization
- Strive to obtain the highest usage rates for all clients
- Perform marketing consultations through strategically timed communication with customers
- Brainstorm innovative marketing solutions and implementation to help increase usage
- Train customers on best practices for using and promoting Mango
- Host client training with current and new clients
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for all new clients through phone calls and webinars
- Create customized presentations and training for key accounts based on their needs
- Document and maintain accurate information in key management systems
- Efficiently and accurately use Salesforce to capture client interactions and contact information.
- Accurately document and process all renewal data in Salesforce
- Represent Mango Languages at industry trade shows, conferences, and on-site visits
- Keep current on product updates, improvements, and changes in order to confidently converse with and present to current and potential customers
- Adeptly demonstrate our product’s functionality in one-on-one and group training scenarios
- 1 ~ 2 years experience managing a client base of 50 or more accounts
- Elevated understanding of customer service
- Ability to build relationships with clients based on trust and respect, with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Polished interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence in communicating via phone and email
- Exceptional work ethic
- Collaborative mindset
- Personable and approachable
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Embraces and adapts to change
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Open minded and curious
- You have a sales or marketing background
- You have SaaS or K12 experience
- You can speak another language
On a mission to inspire curious people to forge deeper connections and meaningful interactions with one another, Mango is an award-winning language-learning system that is powered by both proven methodologies and world-class learning content. Designed to establish retention and rapidly build conversation skills through smart, adaptive technology, Mango’s software is available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language learners of all ages around the world.
At Mango Languages, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Mango Languages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.