Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will strategize and build digital marketing campaigns that increase and accelerate brand awareness and sales. This individual should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, trends, and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, constantly looking to uncover new, scalable marketing initiatives in line with the greater business strategy. They will drive brand awareness and company growth, targeting our web presence, organic traffic acquisition, lead generation, nurturing, and conversion, SEO/SEM, email, and paid acquisition channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager will acquire a deep understanding and ownership of our customer’s journey through multiple brand interactions and touch points to influence conversions and purchasing decisions. They will manage all digital marketing strategies and budgets, collaborating with internal teams and external agencies to design digital campaigns that resonate with our target audiences, converting prospects and retaining customers. This data-driven individual will closely monitor, measure, and report on spending, conversion, brand response, customer engagement, feedback, and ROI.
- Plan, execute, and improve all digital marketing initiatives, including: SEO/SEM, marketing/sales databases and internal processes, marketing automation, e-commerce, email, social media, as well as paid acquisition and awareness campaigns to increase traffic, engagement, and revenue.
- Conceptualize, build, and scale new and creative strategies that drive growth.
- Identify industry trends and insights, as well as optimize spending and performance on paid channels to acquire qualified leads (B2B), and individual subscribers (B2C).
- Track, maintain, and improve our online and app store presence, including user onboarding, website experience and resources, and lead management and nurturing strategies.
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation tools and strategies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and distribution. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop and execute targeted experiments and conversion tests to find better ways to identify, engage, and drive loyalty with audiences. Instrument online conversion points and optimize user (B2B/B2C) funnels.
- Own lead generation and conversion efforts. Produce landing pages, promotions, reports, and constantly improve the lead acquisition process and conversion metrics.
- Research and plan marketing opportunities across multiple digital channels around target markets and overall organizational growth strategies.
- Manage promotional activity across a variety of channels including: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram for Business, Apple App and Google Play stores.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and establish best practices in Digital Marketing. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adaption where appropriate.
- 5+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrable success leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and PPC campaigns.
- Strong analytical and project management skills. Able to use strong, data-driven thinking and quantitative skills to make decisions based on data. Capable of understanding the key performance metrics that drive digital marketing and overall growth.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns across multiple channels to engage, inform and motivate. Should be willing to think outside the box to see if ideas will work to push the company forward.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong communicator with an attention to detail. Must understand the power of storytelling to our audience and can efficiently guide them through the best experience of our product and company possible.
- Able to communicate key information to the right people.
- Proven knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture), email marketing platforms, marketing automation (Hubspot), user engagement tools (Mixpanel), CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), CMS, and user tracking management (Google or Adobe Tag Manager).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in creating and optimizing Google, Facebook, Instagram, and app store campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or relevant field.
- Personable, enthusiastic, and driven team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Quick learner
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision to meet goals and KPIs
- Thrives under pressure and confidently handles last-minute changes
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and holds self to high standards of work quality
- Experience with SaaS
- Is able to speak more than one language or is willing to learn another language
On a mission to inspire curious people to forge deeper connections and meaningful interactions, Mango is the only award-winning, adaptive language-learning system powered by proven methodologies and presents learning content designed to establish retention and rapidly build conversation skills. Available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language learners of all ages.