Mango Languages is looking for a dynamic and high-performing Account Executive with experience selling SaaS over the phone, email, and via web-based presentations. As Mango’s Account Executive you’ll be hunting and closing new business everyday while sharing our language-learning resources with the world. You’ll also be responsible for managing the entire sales process for your assigned territory, while growing and maintaining your sales pipeline. We’ll look to you as a leader to increase company market share within the corporate, K12, academic, and library markets. This is the right place for you if you thrive selling to a global economy, promoting language and cultural resources in the K-12 and corporate spaces.
Whether you’re striking up a conversation with a current prospect or shaking hands at a trade show with a stranger, strong communication skills are essential. To flourish as an Account Executive at Mango, you need to excel in your active-listening and consultative selling skills. You’ll need to be self-motivated, hardworking, and persistent. Unwavering and steadfast in achieving your goals, you’ll be able to work independently and as a team player. In this position, you will have a demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding sales goals by securing new business. Innovation and problem solving when faced with roadblocks is an important key. Ultimately, you are an engaging and inspiring promoter of the product that you sell.
As an Account Executive at Mango, you’ll be sitting at the helm of Mango’s fastest-growing and most exciting markets. If you're interested in being a part of this team, we’re excited to meet you.
- Make sales calls and successfully close sales
- Build and establish new territories
- Schedule and conduct product demos
- Stay up to date regarding market knowledge and trends
- Effectively target product offerings to meet the unique needs of multiple markets
- Create, maintain, and analyze pipeline report
- Maintain and update documentation in Salesforce (CRM)
- Become an expert on all Mango products
- Meet sales goals and achieve weekly metrics
- Attend relevant trade shows
- 3–5 years of proven new business sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) as part of your daily routine
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Persistent and dedicated
- Exhibits a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Demonstrates quality time-management skills
- Competitive in achieving goals
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Comfortable with cold outreach via phone and email
- You have software sales/enterprise SaaS solutions experience
- You have language-learning or K12 industry selling experience
- You have experience in selling shared services to corporations (mid-market fortune 1000)
- You can speak or are learning another language
On a mission to inspire curious people to forge deeper connections and meaningful interactions with one another, Mango is the only award-winning language-learning system that is powered by both proven methodologies and world-class learning content. Designed to establish retention and rapidly build conversation skills through smart, adaptive technology, Mango’s software is available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language learners of all ages around the world.