Farmington Hills or Remote (US only) /
Mango Languages is looking for a dynamic and high-performing Account Executive with experience selling SaaS over the phone, email, and via web-based presentations. As Mango’s Account Executive you’ll be hunting and closing new business everyday while sharing our language-learning resources with the world. You’ll also be responsible for managing the entire sales process for your assigned territory, while growing and maintaining your sales pipeline. We’ll look to you as a leader to increase company market share within the corporate, K12, academic, and library markets. This is the right place for you if you thrive selling to a global economy, promoting language and cultural resources in the K-12 and corporate spaces.
Whether you’re striking up a conversation with a current prospect or shaking hands at a trade show with a stranger, strong communication skills are essential. To flourish as an Account Executive at Mango, you need to excel in your active-listening and consultative selling skills. You’ll need to be self-motivated, hardworking, and persistent. Unwavering and steadfast in achieving your goals, you’ll be able to work independently and as a team player. In this position, you will have a demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding sales goals by securing new business. Innovation and problem solving when faced with roadblocks is an important key. Ultimately, you are an engaging and inspiring promoter of the product that you sell.
As an Account Executive at Mango, you’ll be sitting at the helm of Mango’s fastest-growing and most exciting markets. If you're interested in being a part of this team, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
- Make sales calls and successfully close sales
- Build and establish new territories
- Schedule and conduct product demos
- Stay up to date regarding market knowledge and trends
- Effectively target product offerings to meet the unique needs of multiple markets
- Create, maintain, and analyze pipeline report
- Maintain and update documentation in Salesforce (CRM)
- Become an expert on all Mango products
- Meet sales goals and achieve weekly metrics
- Attend relevant trade shows
- 3 or more years of proven new business sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) as part of your daily routine
- You have software sales/enterprise SaaS solutions experience
- You have language-learning or K12 industry selling experience
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Persistent and dedicated
- Exhibits a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Competitive in achieving goals
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Comfortable with cold outreach via phone and email
- You have experience in selling shared services to corporations (mid-market fortune 1000)
- You can speak or are learning another language
Mango was founded to empower deeper human connections through language. We believe that language is an adventure. A journey to be embarked on by those of a bold and curious spirit. Those with a passion to connect more deeply with their global friends. Our award-winning language-learning system is powered by proven methodologies and world-class learning content. Available on mobile, tablet and web-based platforms, our software is designed to establish retention and rapidly build conversation skills through smart, adaptive technology.
Mango Languages is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, height, weight, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category. All employment decisions are made solely on the merit and capability of an individual applicant.