Senior UX/UI Designer - BtoB (W/M)
Paris 75017 /
UX / UR – UX / UR /
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
The Experience Design team is part of the Tech department at ManoMano, together with Product and IT teams.
Currently, almost 15 designers and user researchers are working together in order to design and deliver best-in-class products & services to our users & customers, and support business growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join the Experience Design team and work on our e-commerce platform for our Pros users & customers (BtB).
The ideal candidate will have proven experience expanding, leading, and implementing UX vision in order to design and build memorable experiences.. Additionally, the candidate will possess an exceptional ability to collaborate across large teams and pitch/evangelize ideas as part of a larger-scale creative framework.
This role reports to the Head of Design.
As Senior UX/UI Designer you will
- Frame and solve problems weaving together experiences that take the user needs, business goals and technology into account
- Start with user! Leverage what we learn from our user researches and turn those insights into best-in-class user experiences
- Drive your own product discovery including Product Managers in order to understand your users pain points by collecting users’ feedbacks (qualitative research) and putting it together with datas
- Distill ideas, clearly communicate and articulate the “why” of design decisions in order to influence your stakeholders and build consensus
- Inspire and align the team around user experience by developing user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements
- Work closely with the Features Teams that are in your scope, meaning Product Managers, engineers and also Business Owners in order to get buy-in and alignment on your design recommendations
- Spread a user-centric mindset through impactful design methodologies and regular sessions with users.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer or similar role, working on consumer-facing and B2B websites.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate UX pitches and to get alignment from internal stakeholders.
- Experience conducting co-design sessions with users and managing asynchronous user tests.
- A great ability to conceptualize and implement UX concepts
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices including user-centered approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems
- An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
More about you
- Full of empathy for users
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who’s passionate and thoughtful about her/his work
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative solutions
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth company.
- A joy to work with
Sounds like you ? Let’s get in touch!
What we offer at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- International & agile company
- 3 days per week work from home
- Sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux
- Mac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »