Core Developer (H/F)
IT CORE – IT Core English Position
ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 'Manos and Manas' working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a "French Unicorn in the making" by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
We look forward to meeting you!
ManoMano is growing very fast and faces new challenges : traffic and database growth, allowing more developers to work on the system (80 planned in IT for 2018) and the need to develop many new features. You’ll be part of a dedicated core/architecture team.
- Develop core components that will be shared with other development teams
- Seek the right technology for the need
- Set up Proof of Concepts for new designs / technologies
- Set up and maintain common components : automated testing, code metrics, test and demo environment, monitoring, alerting, configuration systems
- Train and support other developers to these tools
- Define coding practices with lead developers
- Define technical roadmap with architects and core developers
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent
- 4+ year experience in web
- Good knowledge of PHP/Symfony and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of most technologies of our stack (PHP/Symfony, Linux, MariaDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, React, ...)
WHAT MANOMANO OFFERS YOU
- A start-up environment made in France in hyper growth
- Autonomy with a wide field of action
- Agile & international environment with bright and friendly colleagues
- Telework possible one day / week
- The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
- A pleasant setting in Paris in more than 3,000 m² (a gym, a terrace, a music room)
- Historical games of foosball and ping-pong, video games
PROCESSUS DE RECRUTEMENT
- Phone interview
- Interviews in our building with the Talent Recruiter et Hiring Manager
- Interviews in our building with people of the operationnal team and of a cross team