Security Software Engineer
IT CORE – IT Core
ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 'Manos and Manas' working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a "French Unicorn in the making" by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
We look forward to meeting you!
Background & Missions
- ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. For this, ManoMano is developing an amazing security team, and is looking for a Security Software Developer.
- You are responsible to monitor the development phases of an application project for the organization. You should make sure that all the developed software tools are really secure. You are an evangelist of SecureCoding culture. You are playing a vital role in keeping the organization secure.
- The Security Software Engineer must be a good communicator, establishing clear security software guidelines followed by tech teams in the organization. You implement the tools and processes of deployment and industrialization that ensure the security of web applications and track the evolution of these applications over time.You accompany the dev teams and ensure a supporting role to facilitate regular security audits and controls.
- Our goal is to find innovative solutions to prevent IT security issues, adapted to business needs. This job of the security software developer is to collaborate with all the employees of the company.You participate and animate to public events: CTF challenges, meet-up, conferences, ...
- SecureCoding is my mantra. Analyse, monitor and test the Security Application.
- Fix vulnerabilities from the beginning to the end. You are free to every idea and every technology as code analysis, vulnerability scanning tools, testing automation, suggest fix and commit.
- Develop an active defense: You build/develop security tools/solutions to automate and improve detection and remediation the security flaws. Fully integrated in software development life cycle and process teams and teams processes.
- Involve in design software solution. As a role of security referent, you would support operational and project teams in daily tasks and issues. Perform Computer forensics. You focus on analysis and investigation of security incidents. Leads security discussions around new and emerging risks
- Maintain a strong security Awareness: We create awareness programs. You maintain a high security culture in the company.
- Focus on Threat Intelligence. Focus on the right threat.: We stay on tuned: trends analysis, computer threats. You assess and validate the sources of data intelligence. You conduct security research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology.Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar job Good knowledge of Application SecurityGood knowledge of Attack vectorsGood knowledge of Agile methodsGood knowledge of programming languages (php, symfony, java, react, js) symfony)Well Understanding, documenting and communicatingTeam spirit and excellent interpersonal skillsGood digital cultureData-driven approachFocus on innovative topics.Drive continuous improvementLanguage: French, English
What ManoMano offers you
- A start-up environment (made in France!) in hyper growthAutonomy with a wide field of actionAn immersion in the data-driven e-commerceAgile & international environment with bright and friendly colleaguesRemote possible one day / weekSponsorship of MM at Talks & ConferencesCommunity involvement (time allocated to the community, technical blog, etc.)The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)Luncheon voucherAttractive salaryBalance life pro / personal life