Product Manager - Mobile Apps (W/M)
Paris 75017 /
PRODUCT – Product /
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
The Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying experience (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for Mobile Apps in the Accelerate product Tribe.
You will be in charge of the Mobile Apps Feature Team.
Your main missions will consist in
1- Product discovery
- Understand your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
- Analyse your product usage through our analytical tools stack (Amplitude, Metabase, SQL) to understand what drives usage and conversion
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Work closely with UX designers, User researcher, Engineers and data scientists to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your Product Lead, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders and your team
- Ensure that all products shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs
- Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Product Lead about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup or scale up environment growing (fast).
- You have 4+ years experience of product management / ownership with a strong track record of success.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- You have already worked on a mobile consumer application and know the challenges of this type of product.
- If you have an expertise in iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores, it is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the world of mobile: acquisition techniques, ASO, analytics (Firebase, GTM), but also of m-crm, which make the success of an effective application strategy.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- Your English and French are perfect. If you speak Spanish, it is a plus.
- You can work remotely with an engineer team based in Barcelona.
What we offer at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- International & agile company
- 2 days per week work from home
- Sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux
- Mac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »