Site Reliability Engineer (W/M)
IT CORE – Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 'Manos and Manas' working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a "French Unicorn in the making" by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
We look forward to meeting you!
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be involved in:
· Implement the tools and processes of deployment and industrialization that ensure the proper functioning of web applications, track the evolution of these applications over time.
· Accompany the dev teams and provide a support role to facilitate regular production releases and optimize delivery processes.
· Investigate and verify systems, analyze and resolve performance and scalability anomalies.
· Evangelize good practices and participate in building a true tech community.
· Systems & Software: Debian, Docker, Kubernetes, nginx, PHP, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
· Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
· Automation: Ansible, Terraform, Packer Knowledge of a CI system Knowledge about the AWS public cloud
· Permanent Contract
· Flexible Working Hours.
· Medical Assurance.
· Ticket Restaurant & Ticket Transport.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Open Space Office Next to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
· Fresh food & snacks.
· Thematic Teambuilding’s.