Copier Service Technician
St. Cloud, MN /
Copier Service – Service Technician /
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
Are you looking for a technical position that allows you to use your mechanical and customer service skills? Are you a self-starter that can perform with little or no direct supervision? The Field Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment repair at our clients’ locations. Technical elements of the job include troubleshooting basic connectivity and mechanical issues. The position requires traveling to client sites and ensuring top-notch customer service. Previous knowledge of copier/printer repair is not required; Marco provides all of the training and tools needed to be successful. Hourly wage plus monthly bonuses apply.
- Traveling to client sites to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve copier/printer maintenance and repair issues within a designated territory
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in vehicle stock
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting clients’ needs in a courteous, timely and cost effective manner
- Maintaining current technical knowledge and continuously expanding knowledge of new technology and equipment through provided training
- Required Qualifications:
- General mechanical and volt meter experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications, Outlook and basic networking
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
- Must be self-motivated, able to perform with little direct supervision and have excellent time management skills
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers