Multifamily Investment Sales Agent
Direct Report Division – Detroit
The Detroit office of Marcus & Millichap’s top multi housing group is expanding, and seeking a driven, entrepreneurial and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team. We are one of the top multi-family sales groups within Marcus & Millichap, with annual sales in excess of $1 Billion, and maintain a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential within a collaborative environment.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, honesty and empathy
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Recognizes value in synergistic team principals
- Able to bounce back from rejection and solve problems creatively
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- New business development via client outreach including cold calls (60+ calls per day), meetings and attendance at industry events
- Advising clients in achieving their investment real estate goals pertaining to valuation, acquisitions and dispositions
- Preparing analyses of clients' properties, including Broker Opinions of Value (BOV), market comparables and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, Letter-of-Intents and Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
What makes Marcus & Millichap Different?
- National Platform – Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a publicly traded company with 85+ offices containing 1,800+ investment brokers throughout the United States and Canada. Our internal proprietary listing program, MNET, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
- Support – Our corporate management team is in place to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Agents in the market.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.