Ottawa, ON /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap is the industry’s largest firm specializing in real estate investment sales and financing, as well as a leading source of research and advisory services.
The potential candidate for the full time Marketing Coordinator will join a team of Commercial Real Estate Agents in a busy brokerage office in Ottawa. It is essential that the candidate have a strong graphic design skillset, be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, and have strong written, verbal, and mathematical skills. Experience in commercial real estate preferred.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, resourceful, and flexible. They will be able to create a wide range of marketing materials including flyers, brochures, signs, email campaigns, and more. They will also have an ability to source information through clients, landlords, tenants, and various online databases.
This is a very tightly knit team working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-pressure environment where priorities are constantly changing. All members of this team must be willing and able to fill in for any other position, including performing administrative duties, preparing deal documentation such as proposals and offers, and carrying out general clerical duties.
- Designing and creating marketing material such as flyers, brochures, signs, and other advertising
- Sourcing and preparing data (such as market rates, comparables, ownership, zoning by-laws, heritage designation, and specific building and/or unit details) for marketing packages and reports
- Preparing and tracking offers and other deal documentation
- Maintaining the team’s database by tracking and reporting vacancies, conducting telephone surveys, extracting data from external brochures, contacting civic organizations, retailers and brokerage firms, etc.
- Performing general administrative duties as needed
- Strong design and creative skills (proficient in Adobe Suite products)
- Advanced Microsoft Office and general technology competency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout Canada and the United States.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $105 billion CAD.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.