Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment sales company, is seeking a talented, career minded, Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator for their Fort Lauderdale office. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for partnering with the Regional Manager as well as top Sales Agents to provide marketing, creative and brokerage assistance to provide value to their business. The Ideal candidate should have an interest in a dynamic environment with a willingness to learn and grow in a multitude of tasks.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Create marketing materials —informational brochures, flyers, postcards, newsletters, general marketing letters, proposals, etc. using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Assist with local public relations activities including press releases, symposium promotion and execution, tracking media contacts and maintaining the press contact list
- Marketing support - including proofing and editing marketing packages for superior quality, coordination of events, contests, advertising and career nights
- Become skilled on the firm's research, technology and marketing tools, and provide ongoing training and workshops
- Promote and communicate new company tools, updates, upcoming events and other developments both internally and externally
- Maintain/manage social media presence and email marketing campaigns
- Act as liaison with the communications department, to include updating of agent information for various events, coordinate participation and submission of information related to conferences and events, promotions, ordering of appropriate materials, website updates and maintenance, mailings and client list management
- Administrative/office support including front desk phone coverage and office cleanliness
Required Knowledge and/or Experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources, must be very articulate
- Extremely proficient in MS Office Suite, Constant Contact and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices including social media and corporate branding
- Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining websites
- Versatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Must be a team player
- 3+ years graphic design and marketing experience
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.