Corporate – IPA
A successful Investment Team at IPA, a division of Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide professional support to a real estate brokerage team. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized and detail-oriented. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional follow-through have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional computer skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills business writing, and proofreading skills. The ability to multitask under pressure is a must.
- Coordinating team tasks and schedules
- CRM management
- Perform assigned research tasks in relation to the real estate market and local economy
- Perform any other duties as needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience or interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Eagerness for researching the local real estate market and economic drivers
- CRM database (specifically Apto) familiarity a bonus, but not necessary
- Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications to include Excel, and Word
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor.
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable.
- High level of integrity.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.