Corporate – REIS Staff
The Sales Office Assistant is an excellent opportunity for a bright individual interested in advancing their career by joining a successful and growing commercial real estate brokerage team in our Milwaukee office.
Potential candidates should have a professional demeanor, strong written, verbal, and mathematical skills as well as good phone manner. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is essential. Candidate should be comfortable working in a busy, corporate sales environment.
- Preparing Marketing Packages
- Managing/Redesign/Create Email Marketing Campaign
- Managing/Preparing Meeting Materials
- Preparing flyers and advertisements/coordinate marketing efforts
- Preforming Administrative duties
- Answering Phones & Routing Calls to Agents
- Research and verify data from across the country to proactively track ownership, availability, and sale of commercial properties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required or in final year of study
- Ability to effectively work interact with team members and clients
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office, and general technology competency
- Basic project management, editing, and writing skills required
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Hard working, dependable, and highly ethical
- Experience with InDesign program is a MUST
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and a self-motivator
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.