Senior Graphic Designer
Manhattan, NY /
Corporate – Major Account Services (MAS) /
Marcus & Millichap is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer based in New York City, NY, who reports to the Production Manager, and Director, of the firm’s internal department of Property Marketing, based in Calabasas, CA. The individual who fills this role will work as part of a team of in-house financial analysts and designers providing premium analysis and presentation support for a segment of the firm’s institutional retail team.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create high-end commercial real estate marketing brochures for both print and digital distributions.
- Create custom infographics, iconography, mapping, site plans, e-blasts, and other innovative presentation graphics.
- Serve as production lead for all assignments working in concert with a Senior Financial Analyst with whom this role will co-project manage all intake, reporting activity and status to Director and other stakeholders
- Communicate directly with agents, financial analysts, researchers, other production designers, and outside vendors to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Must have direct experience in commercial real estate; experience with retail asset type a plus.
- Demonstrate platinum-level understanding of and capacity for client service with attention to detail and an eye for current design standards and trends.
- Work successfully within a high-volume environment supporting agents in all four time zones.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in graphic design related role
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Expert capability in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers as well as build and maintain relationships
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.