Newport Beach, CA
Corporate – REIS Staff
The Brokerage Administrator is a non-exempt position that reports directly to the Operations Manager. The Brokerage Administrator divides their time between training and brokerage responsibilities to provide professional support to the Newport Beach office.
- Process new listings, this may include: proofing and editing according to Marcus & Millichap guidelines, executing OOJ compliance procedures
- Create and maintain confidential files relating to employment records and sales transactions files
- Assist Operations Manager in the processing of closings and under contracts
- Utilize postage machine and other shipping methods
- Undertake company provided training to progress to the role of ‘Certified Agent Support Specialist’
- Generate, copy, scan and bind documents for use by management and agents
- Marketing support, including the coordination of events, contests, advertising, press releases, and public relations
- Back-up for front desk office support
- Assist with daily miscellaneous duties such as scanning, binding, supply stocking, and maintaining office cleanliness
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Attention to deadlines and scheduling of multiple projects
- Experience in the real estate industry or executive support
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- Must be versatile and flexible in making last minute adjustments to work requests
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.