Corporate – REIS Staff
The Zupancic Group of Marcus & Millichap, a commercial real estate brokerage team based out of Bethesda, MD, is seeking a self-driven, talented graphic designer / marketing assistant, who is eager to learn and grow. You will work directly under the marketing manager / graphic designer to create marketing campaigns, develop new organizational systems, and brainstorm innovative, creative design solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong personality, a creative spirit, the ability to follow direction and guidance, the ability to brainstorm new ideas and innovations, and a passion for design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Advertising, or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of professional design experience with skills in layout design, branding, typography, and photo editing
- Tech requirements include strong knowledge of InDesign, as well as intermediate-strong experience in Photoshop & Illustrator. Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a plus.
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating the basic principles of design, layout design, booklet design, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Web Design experience is a plus
- Experience with real estate is a plus
- Assist in the creation of all direct marketing materials (Proposals, Offering Memorandums, Mailers, Sales Aids, etc.)
- Assist in the design of non-transactional marketing eblasts to promote the brand
- Manage and create marketing campaigns for LinkedIn and Constant Contact
- Brainstorm and design promotional banners for the company website
- Work collaboratively with investment sales brokers and the marketing manager
- Assist in the evolution of our marketing materials – constantly innovate
- Photoshop property photos
The Ideal Candidate:
- STRONG attention to detail on every single project/agenda item
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and under pressure with a positive attitude
- Strong personality, who isn’t afraid to work in a collaborative, aggressively-paced environment
- Above average organizational skills
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Constantly innovating, always looking for a better solution
- Proficiency in grammar, oral and written communication
- Execution of responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Management of multiple projects and deadlines
- Consistent professionalism and respectful communication
- Experience in leadership is a plus.
- Candidates who are being strongly considered will be given an in-person design test in order to determine whether or not they are proficient in the software required for this position.
- Please attach your resume and a link to an online portfolio of work (Behance account, personal portfolio website, or dropbox link.)
- Resumes that are submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.