Indianapolis, IN /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
A senior broker at Marcus & Millichap in the firm’s Indianapolis office would like to bring aboard a motivated a Marketing Assistant Designer to work closely with a team of top performing senior agents, focusing on marketing, advertising, and process support functions.
The Marketing Assistant is highly professional and skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks. Strong communication, verbal, writing, organizational, and design skills are preferred. The ideal candidate is a driven, highly positive, committed, team player with a long-term career outlook. This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly), in-office position – not remote or work from home.
We will train you in this pivotal position and support you as you grow. Commercial real estate is competitive and fast paced. Bring the mindset of “no job too big or small”.
- Generate marketing materials: Work with agents to develop offering memorandums, broker opinions of value, flyers, brochures, postcards, e-Brochures to clients, etc.
- Use the company’s editorial style guide to gain knowledge of company marketing and research practices, tools, and regulations and use them appropriately in the preparation of marketing materials
- Prepare client mailings to advertise available and sold and closed transactions/listings
- Make phone calls to comparable properties and compile rent, sale and on-market information
- Prepare and maintain property closing packages
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Database administration as needed, including but not limited to uploading new properties and contacts into team database
- Build and deploy email blasts promoting listings
- Manage social media posts
- Maintain a marketing schedule of proactive marketing communications activities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Highly organized and detail oriented; Self Motivated
- Proven superior customer service skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent spelling, writing and proofreading skills
- Self-starter mentality with little direction necessary, desire to learn and improve
- Microsoft Office, with a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Versatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Experience with desktop publishing software and/or web design is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a MUST
- Competent with general technology
- Skilled in project management
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, while managing deadlines
- Please apply to this position with your resume.
- Candidates are tested for competency in software and office skills.
- Real estate experience
- Transaction coordination
- Graphic design experience
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $84.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.