Multifamily Investment Sales Associate - El Segundo
South Bay, CA
Southern California Division – South Bay
With over $7 billion of historical sales volume in the Greater Los Angeles Region, THG multifamily (FKA The Harris Group) has been nationally recognized by Costar and National Real Estate Investor as a leading brokerage team. THG is seeking a multifamily agent with 1-3 years of experience to lead the growth of our private client business.
This is a 100% commission sales position. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who have experienced some level of success in brokerage but are looking to ignite their career by learning from the industry’s most successful agents. Through our unparalleled training and mentorship program, a new agent will master the art of real estate sales and investing No other team in the industry provides the leadership, training, resources and track record needed to ensure success as a leading multifamily agent.
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to:
- Ignite your career by learning from the industry’s leading agents
- Quickly become an integral part of a high caliber team, working on an active pipeline of exciting assignments while developing your own book of business
- Advance your knowledge and real estate acumen through exposure to
- Training – Our nationally recognized training program prepares newer team members for their career in commercial real estate. Our training is thorough and covers real estate sales, with lots of discussion, online work, role playing and analysis. For experienced professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills.
- Mentorship – You will be paired with executive level team members that have 75 years of collective experience and a deep track record of representing the largest apartment owners in the United States.
- Coaching – Not only are our associates exposed to THG’s training program, they will also receive continuous development coaching from the Marcus & Millichap, one of the best training platforms in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by experienced managers.
- Earning Potential – THG Advisors is one of the most successful teams in Marcus & Millichap’s history. We are highly selective because we are committed to dedicating our time and energy towards accelerating your earnings.
- Culture – The core principles driving our team’s success are trust, collaboration, information sharing and always doing what is best for our client. We look forward to hiring a candidate that shares those values.
What you can expect when you join:
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Prospecting new client relationships and business
- Attending networking and industry events
- Participating in “Pitch” meetings and exclusive listing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to investors
- Qualifying offers and leading “best and final” negotiations
- Advising clients on their real estate investment strategies
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Proficiency in excel, outlook, PowerPoint, and salesforce (or other CRMs)
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Real estate license
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.