Saddle Brook, NJ /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading firm specializing in commercial real estate sales, financing, research and advisory services. Our firm has the largest team of over 2,000 investment specialists in the industry, dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of private and major/institutional investors throughout our nearly 90 offices throughout the United States and Canada.
The Marcus & Millichap Ozturk Gatto Group is a leading investment sales and advisory group in Northern New Jersey. The group specializes in the sale of multifamily, development, office and mixed-use properties and has closed over 134 transactions totaling $596 million in volume. With transaction experience and local market expertise, The Ozturk Gatto Group assists and advises owners with their Commercial Real Estate needs.
The Ozturk Gatto Group is looking to add an experienced Transaction Coordinator to its commercial real estate advisory team. This individual will be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure a smooth and successful sale. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. This is an excellent opportunity if you are career-minded, love working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Organize and track documents for a large volume of real estate transactions
- Coordinate property inspection bids and schedule site visits
- Draft a variety of relevant documents, including but not limited to, engagement agreements, LOIs, invoices, commission statements, and critical date memos
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Participation in various projects and assignments amongst the Transaction team
- Pinpoint key issues and gaps in the pending to close process and work towards creating improvements
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in real estate
- New Jersey Real Estate License
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Ability to interface with executives, managers, and managing directors
- Strong decision-making capability with thorough understanding of procedures and client-driven expectations and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior analytical, comprehension and creative problem-solving skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High level of comfort in reading and deciphering leases, contracts, financials, inspection reports and title documents
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.