Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Mid-Atlantic/Southeast Division – Miami
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company is seeking a self-motivated, team-oriented Brokerage Administrator to join our Miami office.
The Front Desk Brokerage Administrator provides a broad range of administrative assistance to Sales Agents and Management and is responsible for welcoming guests, answering phones, expediting transactional work relating to the listing and sales of commercial real estate, new agent training, as well as performs various administrative and marketing tasks related to commercial real estate brokerage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones, greet and announce visitors in a courteous, professional manner
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception and conference room areas
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as required to support agents including data entry, processing brokerage transactions, and proofreading of marketing packages and other client materials
- Keep monthly inventory on all office and kitchen supplies and place necessary supply orders on a regular basis, keeping costs in check
- Process and deliver daily mail and faxes efficiently and confidentially
- Schedule any conference room activity and prep the room accordingly
- Review and process expense reports, invoices, petty cash reconciliation
- Update and maintain the office roster
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Have a natural willingness to be helpful and be very service oriented
- Ability to communicate extremely well with a diverse group of personality types
- Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts and challenge yourself to learn and grow
Required Knowledge, Experience and Attributes
- Technologically savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Reliable and punctual
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks as needed
- Strong organizational and proofreading skills; attention to detail is a must
- Quick learner
- Handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Professional front office appearance, dress and demeanor
- 2+ years administrative experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical benefits with a slight employee contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.