Corporate – Finance
Marcus & Millichap, one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment services company (with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80 offices nationwide and throughout Canada) is seeking a Financial Analyst based in Calabasas, CA.
- Coordinates, compiles and delivers daily, monthly and quarterly metrics reports for senior management.
- Prepares accurate, timely and meaningful financial reports and analyses related to actuals, forecasts, budgets and prior year results.
- Plays a key role in the creation and consolidation of the annual plan.
- Performs ad hoc reporting through data mining and compilation in various applications and systems including: MS Excel, SAP, and proprietary systems.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and integrity in all areas of engagement.
- Pursues ongoing skills development to enhance the efficiency and quality of department’s processes and deliverables.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics.
- 1 - 2 years experience in accounting, financial analysis, or financial reporting.
- Must be detail oriented; have strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/assignments at once while working in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.