Corporate – REIS Staff
The Marcus & Millichap Philadelphia Office is seeking a n experienced Administrative Assistant to be a part of the premier capital investment sales team specializing in retail shopping centers.
Under general direction and acting within established policies and procedures, this role will perform a variety of specialized, complex tasks to support a team of Sales professionals. This is including but not limited to: providing operational support to sales team's business, maintaining confidentiality of Sales, Marketing, Client, and proprietary information and data in all communications. This role will also administer the team's CRM/database system, support business development and marketing efforts, as well as manage workflows/processes while tracking metrics and creating custom reports.
- Organize daily activities of team to ensure that all work is competed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals.
- Maintain an accurate team calendar consolidating all deadlines for production of proposals, property marketing material, essential transaction deadlines, etc., and keep relevant team members aware of all pending deadlines.
- Track productivity and performance metrics to ensure that productivity goals are being met, especially during high activity periods.
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for team leads
- Organize the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to RFI's and RFP's.
- Review marketing material specifications, and act as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis, and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Update and maintain the CRM and various information databases; generate standard and ad-hoc reports as required, and assist with website updates (as required).
- Track, collate, and maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Create and/or document existing team processes to improve team operational efficiency as well as identify process breakdowns and implement solutions and integrate with Salesforce.
- Participate in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team.
- Act as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing and research.
- Source property and/or client leads by researching local and national databases.
- Create and produce comparable market analyses, market and industry research.
- General administrative duties may be assigned
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required. Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university preferred
- 5+ years of experience providing support to sales professionals and/or executives; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred
- Demonstrates administrative support skills including appointment scheduling, and ability to compose/proof and edit correspondence and reports
- Organizational, communication (written, oral, telephone), customer service and public relations skills are essential in this position
- Demonstrated experience as a user of a CRM or Contact Management System such as Salesforce, Apto, ACT, Zoho, Sage, REA, etc. strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and Internet research skills
- Graphic design software preferred but not required (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.