Commercial Loan Processor/Closer - San Diego
San Diego, CA /
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation – Staff /
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation is looking to add a talented Commercial Loan Processor/Closer to our team in San Diego, Ca. This role supports a high performing loan origination team in San Diego and the surrounding area. The position plays an integral role in the loan origination team by managing the loan transaction process from loan application to close. Responsibilities of the loan processor/closer include:
- Work with clients in completing loan applications.
- Prepare loan application packages for submission to borrowers and lenders.
- Coordinate loan requirements with third party vendors, attorneys, and escrow companies.
- Maintain detailed checklists and time-line for each transaction files
- Provide instructions & requests to title/escrow, third party vendors, borrowers & broker agents.
- Maintain and update pipeline of loans in process in company tracking system.
- Preferred 2 + years of commercial real estate experience related to loan transactions.
- Escrow or title experience is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates in a professional and courteous manner in person, over the phone, and via written correspondence.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgement and analysis.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.