Corporate – Major Account Services/MAS
Marcus & Millichap, one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment services company (with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80 offices nationwide and throughout Canada) is seeking a Graphic Designer for our Major Account Services (MAS) department based in our Calabasas Headquarters.
The Graphic Designer will work as a part of a team if in-house professionals to create premium quality print, marketing, and presentation materials for our largest accounts. This position reports to the Major Account Services Manager.
Individual must have a positive, customer-focused demeanor, an eye for detail, precision and accuracy as well as the ability to work successfully within a high volume, multiple-project environment.
The individual will be expected to become knowledgeable about the general commercial real estate industry and terminology.
- Create clean, high-end real estate marketing brochures, books and one-sheets for both print and digital distribution
- Create custom infographics, iconography, custom mapping, site plan, e-blast, and other innovative presentation graphics
- Serve as project manager for all assignments, communicating directly with both external clients and in-house editors, researchers, and financial analysts to ensure on-time project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Link showcasing professional portfolio
- A minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in a relevant design role
- 1 to 5 years of graphic design experience within an agency, marketing or real estate company strongly valued
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent education and experience
- Proven strong project management and communication skills
- Expert proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding of print processes and trends a plus
- Experience working within an in-house environment a plus
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers in a timely-manner
- Ability to learn on-the-go and a desire to expand your knowledge of design
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.