Quality Assurance Analyst
Corporate – Tech/IS
The QA Analyst creates and executes test cases for in-house product development, software application development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements. The QA Analyst applies proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve systems/software application issues through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of IS investments and initiatives. The incumbent uses both manual testing and automated testing tools to accomplish the software validation.
- Creates and executes test scripts, cases, scenarios.
- Determines optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conducts all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Conducts performance and functional testing.
- Analyzes formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Collaborates with developers and other IS team members, or internal department designees and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Produces reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Cultivates and disseminate knowledge of application-testing best practices.
- Identifies and develops testing solutions for effective application-testing.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 years minimum experience in software / application testing
- 3 years minimum experience with automated software testing tools including Selenium (or other UI test framework), scripting, and test case management.
- Experience working on an Agile development team using the Scrum framework.
- Experience with utilizing Team Foundation Services for test case tracking.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with a strong interest in mastering new testing technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.