Jr. Project Manager
Corporate – Marketing/Communications
The Jr. Project Manager assists in planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of multiple projects. This position will work closely with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met for each phase of the project, while upholding quality control standards and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish objectives, priorities and a schedule for each project from start to completion
- Work with the Marketing Manager to define scope of large and small-scale projects
- Gathers job requirements, set deadlines and manage the review process for each project deliverable
- Understands how to manage the dynamics between and collaborate with designers, copywriters and other internal clients to execute marketing strategies
- Participates in and documents discussions during internal client meetings and conference calls
- Manages project-related assets, files and deliverables
- Advertising coordination and organization of vendor contracts
- Report on project progress and manage resources
- Upholds quality control standards and practices
- Organize and process project and ad invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing or project management experience
- Proofreading and/or copy-editing experience
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.