Commercial Loan Processor/Closer - Temporary
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation – Staff /
Marcus and Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) is looking to add a talented Temporary Commercial Loan Processor/Closer to our financing division in our Northern California Division. The position of Loan Processor/Closer is a critical component to MMCC as we seek to add value to our clients throughout the entire process. As part of their duties, the new Loan Processor/Closer would have daily interactions with clients, lenders, and all other 3rd parties involved in the commercial loan process.
- Gather, review and analyze applications, tax returns, rent rolls, loan documents, third party reports including appraisals, environmental reports and physical site inspection reports; and various lender required documents
- Problem solve and critically think as issues arise on every loan
- Understand the reasons behind all the requirements throughout a loan closing
- Coordinate loan requirements with third party vendors, attorneys, and escrow companies
- Maintain detailed checklists to deal files for internal audits during loan process
- Provide instructions & requests to title/escrow, third party vendors, borrowers & broker agents. Follow up for receipt of documentation, providing guidance, assistance & additional requirements for completion, if necessary
- 2 or more years of commercial loan processing/closing experience
- BA or BS Degree
- Excellent technical, oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.